What you will do
- Develop application programs or device drivers for embedded Linux.
- Develop the firmware for embedded system.
- Understand and able to design electronics circuits/embedded system.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware/software issues.
What we look for
- Must possess a recognized degree in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in Linux OS
- Strong C/C++ programming skill
- Experience in embedded system design with ARM processor
- Experience in embedded firmware design
- Strong Learning ability and self motivating and self managing
- Solid programming skills and a track record of getting things done
- Must possess good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills along with good time management skills
- 2 to 5 years working experience.
- Familiar with Git Hub
- Familiar with Open Source Community
- Experience working remotely and/or working with teams that are distributed geographically
- Overtime Status: Exempt